To browse our books please choose from the category menu on the left. You can also search by series.
All book orders are shipped free in the UK. For overseas shipping costs please see our Delivery Information.
Encountering the New Testament, 2nd ed.
This highly readable, four-color, beautifully-illustrated survey is designed to make studying the New Testament less daunting and more rewarding. The second edition has been revised throughout, including updated bibliographies and focus boxes addressing contemporary concerns. The interactive CD-ROM study aid has been thoroughly revised to increase its value to students. An instructor’s manual is also available upon request.
Other distinguishing features include:
- abundant illustrations, photographs, tables, and charts–all in full color
- sidebars addressing ethical/theological concerns
- focus boxes isolating key issues
- learning objectives and a chapter outline
- end-of-chapter study questions, review questions, and chapter summaries